I hope you already know when it comes to offroading, a winch is a must-have tool. This tool will help you to save yourself and your vehicle from any sticky situation. If you already have a winch, then it’s okay.
In the winch industry, Westin is the name you can trust.
In this Westin winch review article, I am going to review the top 3 winches from Westin.
About the brand
Westin is a trustable name in the automotive industry. They are manufacturing automotive products for nearly 40 years. Their products are tested, designed and engineered in California, USA.
Superwinch military products design and manufacturing services are provided by Westin. Also, this is a parent company of Brute and FEY.
Their products come with a superior manufacturer warranty.
(Note: This article is not completed. I am still working on it. I will update this as soon as possible.)
You May Like to Read:
Westin Winch Review
- Comes with a massive load capacity of 12500 lbs.
- Features high quality lightweight synthetic ropes.
- IP67 rating meaning that this winch is protected from water.
- Has both synthetic rope / steel cable version.
- Unclear instruction.
- 9500 lbs pulling capacity.
- Powerful 6.6hp 12V series wound motor
- 3-stage planetary gear system
- Automatic In-the-drum brake
- Wired remote
- No synthetic rope version
- 3500 lbs capacity, perfect for ATV/UTV
- 2.8 ft Steel cable
- 4 h.p motor
- No synthetic rope option.
Westin producing automotive products for a very long time. Their winches are highly trustable. As they produce military products, you can trust them without any doubt.
I have reviewed 3 winches from Westin and I hope you have found the best one for you.
If you are not happy with these winches. Then you can read my dedicated review of other winch brands. I hope you will surely get the perfect one.
Any more questions about Westin winch? Just comment below, I will get back to you ASAP.
You can also read my reviews of openroad winches.